Amazon is one of the E-Commerce giants selling millions of products daily. There are many reasons behind using the Amazon website to buy and sell goods but not all users requirements are satisfied on Amazon. maybe you’re not getting your deals on this online shopping website or not happy with the delivery agents offered by Amazon. In all these conditions, you’ve only one option which is switching to another E-Commerce website. But, there’s a twist here that even if you don’t use Amazon, they’ll still send you to deal messages on E-Mail or mobile phone. It’s like getting messages from a person you don’t want to talk to. So, here you’ve only two options left which are either ignoring their messages or canceling or deleting your Amazon account. Users can easily cancel their Amazon account by contacting Amazon. In this article, we’ve shown the process on how to delete Amazon account.
There’s no automatic way to steps to cancel the Amazon account. You need to send them an E-Mail, or a Phone call or Live Online Chat. can cancel the Amazon order without contacting Amazon or seller but to delete Amazon account we need to contact them. It’s because they don’t want to lose their important customers in the Automotive way. Like there are thousands of people who didn’t close their Amazon account but still getting Amazon’s offers on the Mobile/E-Mail and it might happen that they later decided to grab that deal. But, if you’re one of those users who’ve decided not to use the Amazon again can delete Amazon account. We’ve shown the complete step by step process down below in this article.
Note: If you don’t have a serious reason for closing your Amazon account then you can simply sign out of Amazon account. Deleting the account will result in losing all the orders list you’ve bought on Amazon.
Steps To Delete Amazon Account
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Once you’re logged in, scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and select Help option.
- Click on Need More Help link.
- On the next page, you need to select Prime or Something Else option.
- You’ll get new options down below on the page, click on Account Settings option.
- Then select the issue, e.g choose Close My Account.
- In the next step, choose the method using which you’ll like to contact Amazon. The best choice is E-mail or Chat.
- Once you’ll be in touch with the Amazon customer care service, tell them to delete your account. They’ll ask the reason etc. from you and it’ll be your choice to tell them or not.
These are the complete steps to close your Amazon account. once you’ll contact the Amazon customer care service, one of their representative’s will be in touch with you and will tell you the time by which your account will be closed. Keep in mind that you’re about to delete all the older lists history which you’ve ordered on Amazon. If those are important to you then you should note them or take screenshots of those orders. If you’ve some questions regarding this article or some problems while following the procedure given above then comment down below and we’ll reply you soon.