Google Docs is one of the best documents makes software and the coolest part is that it’s online and can be accessed easily. With the change in time, Google creates stunning features in Google Docs services and it’s one of the competitors to the Microsoft Word. There are many things which can be done using Google Docs service. Not only the documents containing texts, but multimedia files can also be inserted into the documents. The documents created can be saved online and when you open the same account on any other device, those documents can be accessed easily and you can continue your work. If you’re thinking about changing the margins in Google docs, easier than you think. This document maker is really powerful and we can also make graphs in documents using this service. It’s very easy to use and we can adjust margins e.g top margin, bottom margins, left margin and right margin. In this article, we’ve shown the easiest way on how to change margins in Google Docs.
The best thing about Google Docs is that it’s very easy to use and margins can be changed easily too. This can be done in two ways, either you need to use the rules to adjust the margins or simply bu Page Setup options. Rulers are enabled by default in Google Docs and there’s no need to enable them. If those aren’t enabled and you want to change the page margins using rules, then simply double-click on the document and rulers will be enabled automatically. Page setup makes the process more easy and accurate. if you’re working on the documents with exactly same dimensions specified, then page setup features might be very useful for you. Just enter the top, bottom, right, left the margin and that’s all you need to do. We’ve shown the detailed steps down below with pictures to change margins in Google Docs.
Steps To Change Margins In Google Docs
Using The Ruler
Below is the process to change margins in Google Docs using ruler feature.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and open Google Docs website.
- Open an existing document or create a new one.
- Once your document is opened, you’ll see the rulers on the top of the page.
- To change the left margin, drag the left ruler, then drag the right ruler to change the right side margin in Google Docs.
- Adjust the rulers as per needs from all the sides you want.
- This is how one can change the margins in Google Docs using the ruler.
Using Page Setup
Page setup can also be one of the best ways to change page margins in Google Docs.
- Page setup can be really useful and easiest way to do the same with a lot of accuracies. Just enter the values for the margin and that’s it.
- Fire up your Chrome browser.
- Open existing or new Google Document.
- Click on File>Page Setup option.
- Then enter the top, bottom, left, right margin values and click OK.
- That’s all you need to do to change page margin in Google Docs using the page setup.
We now hope that you’re able to change the page margins in Google docs using these steps. These steps are really very easy and quick. If you’re still having some problem or have a problem during the process then leave a comment down below and we’ll reply you soon.