Documents these days aren’t only limited to text and pictures. people these days want to give their documents a beautiful look by inserting different pictures, shapes, objects etc. This gives the document a different and unique look and documents look amazing and catchy to eyes. Microsoft Word has completely changed the way we see documents. before the rise of Microsoft Word, documents were only limited to text, headlines, and some pictures. but, using the MS Word we can insert many things into the documents in few clicks. Nowadays, Word is the complete solution for document related office work. Not only the documents but users can make brochures in Word, graphs in Word, labels in word and much more. Similarly, we can make a calendar in Word document easily. We can either design a custom calendar or can use the online templates.
There might be many reasons behind inserting a calendar into the word document. Like you might just want to show a calendar of the document to list important events. For this, you need to create a custom calendar. Some users might want to insert calendar of a whole year into the document. These things can be easily done using the Microsoft Word. Online templates in Word are really very useful as using them we can create any type of document in few click. Word has thousands of templates available which makes easy to design the documents. There are many templates related to calendar design but these templates are useful only form those who want to print a whole calendar into the document. Users who just want to show some events inside a calendar will have to build a custom design. Make a family calendar with custom images using word easily.
How To Make A Calendar In Word [Custom Calendar]
- Open a new document in Word.
- GoTo the section of the page where you want to insert the calendar.
- Now, click on the Insert tab and choose Tables.
- Select the number of columns and rows. (i.e 7 columns 4-5 rows.)
- Now, enter the day’s name in the first row. (i.e Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu etc.
- Now, enter the dates according to the month and title etc.
- If you want to insert the event in the calendar in Word, click on any cell and type your event. You can even colorize the highlighted events.
- Save the document.
Using this way, you can create any type of calendar in Word document. Now, it’s totally flexible for you to enter the events name, colorize the days and so on. It’s totally flexible way to make a calendar in Word. Users can set the size and alignment of the calendar too. But, not all users want to build a custom calendar in Word. So, Microsoft has the solution to this problem. Many online calendar templates are waiting for those who want to make a calendar in Word containing whole year dates.
Make A Calendar In Word Using Online Templates
- Open MS Word.
- Click on File>New and in the search box, type “calendar“, click on the Search icon.
- Wait till all the available templates to download are listed on the screen. (make sure you’ve active internet connection)
- Now, scroll and find the best calendar design you want to use.
- Click on the design and then click Create.
- You’ll then get a dialogue box asking you the year for which you want to create the calendar.
- Select the year and day from which week start.
- Click OK and wait till a new document will be created automatically.
- Once the document is created, enter your custom Calendar title and images etc. To change the year, click on the Select New Dates Option.
- Press Ctrl+S to save the document.
This is the easiest way to insert a calendar into the document containing all the 12 months of a year. If you want to print your own calendar or have a printing press then this method will be very useful for you to create your different types of calendars easily. You just need to enter the tile and edit the images etc. inside the calendar and your work is done in few clicks. It’ll save your time also.
We now hope that you’re able to make a calendar in Word document. But, if you’re still having problems then comment down below and we’ll be replying you soon with a solution.