We all know that word is the complete solution to our problems regarding the office automation. Using Word, we can create almost anything which is related to our office work. From making a brochure in Word to a graph in Word, everything can be done very easily. There are many online templates available in Word which can be further used to create beautiful and stunning word pages. Microsoft Word isn’t only limited to making documents. We can even make flyer using MS Word software. it seems to be strange if you haven’t heard before that Word is capable of making flyers too. Users can build their custom flyer designs and there are many predesigned templates are available in the online store. In this article, we’ve shown the detailed step by step guide on how to make a flyer in Word document.
Flyers are generally used for the advertisement purposes. If any company/business want to increase its reach, they need to distribute their information about the company. Flyers are also one of the widely used methods. Basically, a flyer is the piece of paper in the form of advertisement distributed or pasted in the public places so that more and more people can interact with it. Mainly, these advertisement papers are distributed by throwing them in street or holding them to people one by one. These advertisement papers are generally attractive and catchy to eyes. If you’re also thinking to make your own flyer, then you should be aware to the fact that if your flyer looks normal or boring, then it’ll not help you to grow your business/company. You need to design it using a business strategy. It should be attractive, catchy to eyes, simple. In Word, you can design your own flyer or can choose from thousands of pre-designed templates.
How To Make A Flyer In Word Document [Custom Designed]
It’s not easy to design something as it takes time and hard work. If we’re designing something, we need to take care that people who will look at that thing will love it. If this doesn’t happen, your design will not be called a good design and this will be one of the biggest failures. But, if you’ve some good ideas and plans to make your design beautiful, then it’s obvious that people will like what you’ve designed. Similarly, in Word, if you’re thinking of designing a custom flyer, then make sure you’ve mind full of ideas and you’ve all the pictures etc which you want to insert into the flyer. We can easily create a custom flyer in Word document. We’ll be using some shapes, pictures, textbox etc.
- Open a new document in Word.
- Click on the Insert tab and then choose Shapes.
- A new dialogue box will appear and then you need to select the shape you want to use in the flyer.
- Drag and draw the shape in the document.
- Now, you can app pictures, textbox etc. as per needs.
- Once your flyer design is complete, press Ctrl+S to save the document so that you won’t lose your hard work in makin that custom flyer.
Using this way we can make a flyer in Word of custom design. But, it’s obvious that most of the users down’ want to give their time in designing the flyers in Word. Instead of this, they want to edit the predesigned templates based on flyers. Microsoft has thousands of online templates for various needs.
Make A Flyer in Word From Online Templates
- Open MS Word and choose File>New.
- Now, in the search box type “flyers” and click on search icon.(Make sure that you’ve active internet connection)
- After this you’ll get a list of templates in the search results. Click on the template according to your needs.
- Choose Create and wait till the template is downloaded to your computer.
- After the download is complete, a new document will be created automatically.
- Edit the title, pctures etc. according to your needs.
- Save the flyer to print it later.
Using this metod, you can creat any type of business paper so that it can be distributed among the people to increase the reach of your business. Using the online templates, you can create any type of flyer in any category like business, meeting etc.
We now hope that you can create any type of custom or predesigned flyers in Microsoft word. but, if you’re still having problem or have some questions then comment down below. We’ll reply you soon with a working solutiion to your problem.