A business card is very important these days. using the business cards, we can increase the reach of our company.business. The reason behind giving business cards it that it contains all the general information about the company like the logo and name of the company/business and address, contact information etc. This information is enough for anyone to reach and contact you. Every business these days are using the business card and distributing them to their customers so that if any customer has any query related to the business then they can contact the business. Using the Microsoft we can easily create business cards. There are many ways using which we can create the business cards of custom shape, size. There are many online business cards templates available and you can use them to give a stylish look to the card. In this article, we’ll be showing how to make business cards in Word.
In Word, users can make custom business cards or they can choose from thousands of online templates. The good point behind using the online templates is that they are predesigned and fewer efforts will result in the good-looking business cards. But, those who want to build their custom business cards using their own ideas can use the labels in Word. Labels will divide your page into the parts and each part can be further edited by adding pictures, textboxes, shapes etc.
The main motto behind using the business cards to increase the reach of the business. And if your business cards are not good looking or have some usual designs on them then it will be less catchy to people eyes. So, you need to take care of the design of the business cards. If you’re building the custom business cards using Word then you have can insert anything into the card as you need to build it from scratch.
How To Make Business Cards In Word [Custom Designed]
- Open a New Word document.
- Click on the Mailings tab and then choose Labels.
- Select Options button a new dialogue will appear.
- Choose the vendor’s type from the available list. These all the vendors are designed by the Microsoft and you can create a label in Word of custom size and shape easily if needed.
- Now, click on New Document and a new document will appear with the size and type of label you’ve selected.
- Click inside the boxes in the label and start designing your business cards. You can insert pictures, shapes, symbols, etc into the card easily.
- After successfully designing the card, press Ctrl+S to save it.
Using this way, anyone can design the custom shaped and designed business cards. The only thing is that the built cards must be good looking and catchy to eyes. Also, take care of the paper size and the card size as there might be some size or paper size errors while printing.
Not all users want a custom built business card. They just need a good looking business card for their business. So, Word offers you a lot of Business card templates. These templates can be used and downloaded for free. Once we’ve downloaded any of the templates, we can simply edit the title, logo etc from the template to build our own business card in Word document.
Make Business Cards In Word Using Online Templates
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click on File>New.
- Now, in the search box, type “business cards” and click on the Search icon. (Make sure you’ve active internet connection)
- You’ll get many business card templates in the search results. Select any template according to your needs.
- Now, click on Create button and wait till the download is complete.
- Once the download s complete, a new document will appear with that template.
- Edit the pictures, and text according to your needs.
- After editing the template according to your needs, press Ctrl+S to save it.
We now hope that you’re able to make your own business card in Word. Business cards are really very useful to increase the reach of your business. Even you can make a flyer in Word easily and this will be also helpful to grow your business. We’ve tried to explain a detailed guide on how to make business cards in WOrd. but, if you’re having some problems or have some queries regarding the process then comment down below. We’ll reply you soon with a working fix and your answer.