We all know how famous online shopping sites have become nowadays. People with extremely busy schedules find it more suitable to shop online rather than visiting the store and buying it manually. From clothes to shoes, from S size to maternity clothes– everything’s available online these days.
Wondering where to buy your stuff from? Looking for the top 10 online shopping sites?
Don’t you worry! We have got you covered!
Why should we shop online?
Well, there are still a lot of people who hesitate to buy stuff online. They have their own doubts that maybe the product won’t be as good as it looks in photos. Maybe the size will be different from the normal clothes they wear. Maybe the product won’t be lasting. But, there are still the other halves that prefer online shopping. There is a list of reasons why online shopping is becoming a trend nowadays.
Advantages of Online Shopping
- You no longer have to worry about long queues and standing in line to do your payment. At online website stores, you feel like you are the only one at the store and everything’s fast.
- You do not have to buy anything right away. You can take your own sweet time, add products to your cart and place them whenever you want to.
- One of the best things about online shopping is the fact that you can easily use coupon codes and get high rates of discounts and sometimes you can even get shipping for free!
- You don’t need to roam around with tons of bags and go to different stores for different categories of products you want to buy. It’s all in one place!
- Avoiding sore legs and aching feet from walking all over the place.
- You don’t need to worry about the big and massive things you want to buy. They all come via online delivery.
- When you sit at home and buy products, you don’t have to worry about getting a parking space or about paying for one!
- You can easily find out what you want to buy as all the shopping sites have categorized products and you can even sort out according to the price you want to buy at.
- Worried about what the quality? You can easily read the product reviews and find out whether it’s safe for you to buy or not.
- Loved a product and found out that it was out of stock at the store? Find it on one of the online websites and order it at a less price using a coupon code.
Why do we need it?
- It saves us a lot of time. If you have a specific list of items that you want to buy, with just a few mouse clicks you have found it all and you can place the order right way. Within a few days, it will be all at your door step. Nowadays, with the busy lives catching up to us, no one has so much time and patience to go and visit the store personally to buy stuffs. With even grocery reaching our doorsteps via online stores, people find it much easier to just order online rather than visiting the store personally. With so many shopping websites in India, it’s no longer a headache to buy stuff that we need. You can easily find the stuff you need at the top 10 online shopping sites of India.
- The market of fuel industries battles from increasing and decreasing its cost every now and then. But with online shopping websites list, it doesn’t matter what the cost of fuel is anymore. You can easily sit at your home and order online using your desktop. There are a lot of websites who have their personalized apps on play store where people can download it from and use their phones to order online as well.
- We have to admit the fact that it is really tiresome to shop from one place and transfer to another location. Sometimes, it gets really frustrating when you go to a store and find out that the merchandise you want to buy is already stocked out. With online shopping websites, you save a lot of energy and you do not need to worry about the stocked out product. With so many online shopping websites, you are guaranteed to find the product one place or the other.
- There are times when you might want to buy something but you are a bit embarrassed about buying it in front of people. This is where online shopping websites come to rescues. You just order what you want and it’s at your doorstep a few days later – with no judgemental looks by anyone!
- You are not bound to keep a product if you don’t like it. Almost every shopping website has its return policy and you a return or exchanges the product if it’s not what you are looking for.
Now, let’s find out the top 10 online shopping sites in India:
Who hasn’t heard of Amazon? From teenagers to parents, everyone used Amazon. Amazon has a large number of products and it provides a lot of merchandises to choose from – let that be clothes, beauty essentials or shoes. It has it all. Since Amazon is an American company, it lacks the Indian taste and that is one of the main reason that the Indian people are not able to connect with it. But, it still doesn’t change the fact that it remains the most used shopping website of all times.
Snapdeal is a completely Indian website and is often preferred by the masses for its really cheap rates. It sells the products at really low prices and hence, is favorite of the masses. But, of course, there are a lot of people who complain about the quality of the product at Snapdeal so you might just want to stay away from it if you are looking out for a good quality product.
Jabong is again an American brand but it is doing well in India because of its affordable prices and good quality products. It has a wide range of clothes and accessories for sale and is a complete paradise for those who love shopping for clothes. Even though it’s an American company, it still has a desi knack to it which makes it a whole lot more lovable.
Flipkart is always at war with Amazon and they are always at close heels. One of the main coincidences of both the companies is that it always has its biggest sale at around the same time of each other. Just like Amazon. Flipkart also provides a lot of products to offer. From clothes to accessories to electronic gadgets – Flipkart makes sure that you are not disappointed.
If you do not mind waiting a little more for delivery at the reward of a lower price, this is the best website you can find! A lot of times, the cheapest of items and the remotest of items are easily found on Homeshop18. That is the reason the site has an equally large number of shoppers who are loyal to the website.
Firstcry India’s largest store for kids selling more than 60000 items from 400+ top international and Indian brands. This website sells all the childcare items such as diapers, clothes, toys, strollers etc.
Shopclues is famous for their health is counted best shopping deals. It stands as one of the best online stores that offer a wide variety of cameras. Computer accessories, mobiles, gifts, jewelry, cosmetics etc – everything is available here.
Paytm started as just a mobile recharging website but went into becoming on the most famous online shopping websites in India. Now it provides a large service like bill payments, tickets etc. along with a variety of generic products. Paytm offers cash back with the discounts that make it different from other shopping sites in India.
Now, Paytm has launched Paytm mall which is now competing with the leading online website like Amazon and Myntra. Paytm offers clothes, makeup, electronic gadgets, accessories etc. You can get a large amount of cashback and trust me – the cash back really makes a lot of difference.
Bigbasket is the top grocery shopping site in India. From Bigbasket, you can purchase products under the category of grocery, household, personal care, gourmet, dairy products etc. it offers a wide range of top brands product. It also offers up to 20% cashback on different debit and credit cards.
Localbanya is a website for grocery shopping and is a blessing in disguise for working women. People who are busy working all the time, they can easily buy grocery from this website. All of the grocery items are available here and one can buy according to their needs. From organic to inorganic items, you can buy anything from here. Localbanya is currently one of the most leading grocery websites in India.
We can clearly realize the shopping websites in India. It makes life a whole lot easier and you can be totally assured about the quality of the product. Even if you are not, you can always return or exchange it.
So, now that we have looked at the top 10 online shopping websites in India, is online shopping a heads up now?