Amazon is one of the best E-Commerce websites to buy or sell goods. There are millions of people using Amazon services daily to buy or sell their goods. In order to buy goods from the Amazon website, a user should have the Amazon account e.g E-Mail and Password for the Amazon account. Alternatively, users can sign in to the Amazon account using the Mobile Phone number. It’s mandatory in order to buy goods from the Amazon website as it becomes easy to track the order and list of orders a user has bought on Amazon. There are a lot of personal information Amazon account can have eg some personal orders or gift vouchers, packs, promo codes, items on the cart etc. So, if someone has left his account open on any mobile/computer device then anyone can cancel the orders or can view the list of items the user has bought. It might be huge privacy risk for some users so it’s wise to logout of Amazon if logged from a non-personal device. in this article, we’ve shown the complete process on how to sign out of Amazon on desktop and mobile phone.
The process to log out from Amazon in the desktop app and mobile app is different. As usual, there’s no directly visible option to log out of the Amazon account. Most of the websites don’t show log out button directly on the screen. it’s hidden inside the account settings or in a drop-down menu. So, you need to find out where s the logout option on a particular website. If we talk about the Amazon website, the option on desktop app is under the Account drop-down menu. For mobile devices, we can select the Account option and then Sign Out option will be visible. Below is the step by step guide.
Steps To Sign Out Of Amazon
- First, visit Amazon website e.g www.amazon.com
- Now, your account name will be displayed on the menu.
- Hover on your Account name and a drop-down menu will be displayed.
- If the drop-down menu isn’t displayed, then this means that your page isn’t loaded completely. Wait till the page is loaded successfully.
- Then select the last option which is Sign Out. e.g it’ll be displayed as Not YouProgrammer? Sign Out.
- Once you’ll click on the sign-out option, you’ll be taken to the login screen.
- You’ve successfully logged out of the Amazon account.
Alternatively, if your Amazon page didn’t load due to any problem or bad internet connection, then you should clear browser cookies data. This will log you out of the Amazon account.
This is the complete guide to sign out of Amazon Website. You can do it by opening the website or by clearing the cookies. hence you can do it online and offline as well.
Sign Out Of Chrome In Android, iPhone
The process to sign out in the mobile app is little different in mobile devices. If you’re using the website in the mobile browser, the steps will be the same as the interface of the mobile website and mobile app is almost same. You can even follow the process given above if using the website in tablet or devices with the big screen. Amazon mobile app users should follow the process given below.
- Open the Amazon app.
- Click on the Menu and choose Your Account.
- A new page will appear with your account name and E-Mail.
- Select Sign Out option and you’ll be logged out of Amazon.
Alternatively, you can clear the Amazon app data. Select Settings>Apps>Amazon>Clear Data.
For iOS Users:
- Open the Amazon app.
- On the Home screen, tap Sign Out option.
- You’ll be logged out of the Amazon account.
This is the complete process to log out of Amazon account on the desktop, Android, and iOS. If you’re facing any problem then comment down below and we’ll reply you soon with a working solution.