Verizon Routers are widely used and known for their performance. If you’re using Verizon routers, you know how well they perform in providing internet speed. Users can even rent their routers for monthly subscriptions. These routers are mainly used to provide an internet a connection to a large number of people at once. Verizon is also known for their cellular services. If you’re using their cellular service, you know how good or bad is their performance. In this article, we’ll be showing your process to perform Verizon router login. As we all know that in order to change the router settings or doing any modification with the WiFi network, we need to login to the router’s admin panel. From there, we can access all the settings related to the router.
Most of the users don’t know how to login to Verizon routers. When you buy a new router, its SSID and WiFi password is already configured by the company. Users need to change SSID and WiFi network password according to their needs. But, to do this user need to have access to the router admin panel. To log into the router, we need to know our default password and username for the router. Some users have changed this so they can use their changed password for login. Also, in order to access the login page, we should be aware to the default gateway of the router or the login URL address.
Process seems to be complicated, Right! But, don’t worry as we’ve explained Verizon router login process in details. You will not get confused after reading whole the process. In most of the routers, the default gateway is 192.168.1.1, but in your case, it might be different. So, you need to find it manually. We’ve shown the process to find Verizon router login URL address to.
How To Do Verizon Router Login
The first thing you, check what’s the default gateway of your router. In most of the cases, it’s 22.214.171.124 and you should try this IP address. If this URL address didn’t work, check our process to find the default gateway given at the end of the post.
Login Process Of Verizon Router:
- Connect to your Verizon router WiFi network on the device using which you want to login to the router.
- Now, open a browser. (User Chrome, EDGE, Firefox, Safari web browser is using Mobile Phone.
- In the URL address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1 and hit enter.
- You’ll get a screen asking for the username and password. If you haven’t changed the default username and password, you should look at the table below to know your username and password.
Verizon Router Model Username Password Verizon 9100EM Router admin password Verizon MI424WR Router
admin password Verizon 9100VM Router
admin password Actiontec MI424WR Router
admin password D-Link VDI-624 Router
- Once you’ve entered the login credentials, you’ll be successfully logged into the Verizon router. From there, you can change router related settings. We recommend you to change the router default password of WiFi network and login page too. It makes your router more secure.
Find Verizon Router Login URL Address
If you’re not able to get the login page using the IP address we’ve shown above, then this means your default gateway is different and you need to find it. It can be easily done. We’ve shown the process below to find your router’s default gateway.
You can check the network properties in order to get the router’s default gateway in Windows OS. Follow the steps given below:
- First, Right Click on the network icon in the taskbar and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on the network you’re currently using. It’s listed there.
- Now, select the Details option from the popup Window.
- A new Window will appear with all the WiFi network related details.
- Scroll down and find Default IPv4 details, this is your router’s default gateway.
- Use that IP address to do Verizon router login.
In MAC OS:
In MAC, users can use Terminal app to find the default gateway of the router.
- Open Terminal by Finder>Applications>Terminal.
- Type the command: netstat -nr | grep default and hit enter.
- Default gateway will be listed inside the terminal.
The IP address which will be listed inside the terminal should be used to access the Virgin login page. It’ll sure take yo to the login page of the router. But, if you’re still having problems then consider using any other browser or device to do Verizon router login.
If you’re using Linux OS, you should be definitely aware of finding the default gateway of the router. As in Linux users always do experiments with security etc. But, if you don’t know how to find it, below are the steps you need to follow.
- Open Terminal in Linux.
- Type the command: route -n if it didn’t work, try: ip route | grep default and hit enter.
- You should get the default IP address on your screen. Use that to access Verizon login page.
We hope you’re now able to access Verizon login page and now aware that how to do Verizon router login. We’ve shown you the whole process to do this. But, if you’re still having problems then consider commenting below and we’ll reply you soon.