- Open your Chrome browser and select the Menu from the top right corner of your browser window by selecting three dots menu button.
- From the Menu drop down choose Settings.
- Scroll down to the Settings windows and Choose the Advanced option. It will show a bunch of other sub-options on that.
- Now Under the Privacy and Security section Choose the Content Setting Option.
- From there disable the button which is enabled in the Allowed row.
- Follow the above-given steps from 1 to 5.
Similarly, you can add more sites as much as you want and this is the quickest way to do that.