Bitvise SSH Client is mainly utilized to initiate connections to SSH servers and supports all versions of Windows Desktops & Servers. It is usually used interactively, so it runs only when a user runs it, however, it can also be launched unattended to run scripted commands or file transfers, or to maintain an SSH connection for port forwarding.
Bitvise SSH Client has a long list of features that make it best Windows SSH client for SSH connection management. Some of them are:
- Remote Desktop Forwarding with a Single-Click
- BVTerm, Xterm, and vt100 Terminal Emulation features.
- SSO (Single Sign-On) Support using SSPI & NTLM authentication
- It supports RSA, DSA and ECDSA Public Key Auth.
- Obfuscated SSH w/ an Optional Keyword.
- It has dynamic Port Forwarding via Socks or HTTP Proxy.
- It fills FTP to SFTP Bridge for legacy and old applications/Services.
- Command line scripts for Tunneling with sftpc
- It has scriptable Remote Execution Client (sexec) and command line terminal console client (stermc)
- .NET SSH Libray
However, if Bitvise SSH Client is not working for you anymore? due to some issues! or maybe it is down temporarily, but you don’t want to wait, then here are some of the best alternatives to Bitvise SSH Client which you will enjoy surely.
So, don’t worry, we’ve got your back! if you want to try some other programs like Bitvise SSH Client then here are some of the best Bitvise SSH Client alternatives which you should try:
Best Alternatives To Bitvise SSH Client
MobaXterm is a single application that runs a ton of functions for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators, and moreover to anybody who is looking to manage the system remotely. MobaXterm tool works on Windows for free and also supports some Unix/Linux command language. The interface controls...