SuperPuTTY allows tabbed sessions and SCP file transfers between remote and local system. It has a better interface than PuTTY and also requires the original program to be installed and operational.
The SuperPuTTY interface allows multiple session, with each connection running in a tabbed page. The terminal protocols that the program provide are SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and RAW. The SSH option is the better choice as it includes user authentication as well as encryption. Here is the list of features that SuperPuTTY has:
- Docking the user interface allows personalized workspace and managing multiple PuTTY sessions easy
- Export/Import session configuration
- Secure file uploads using SCP or SFTP protocols
- Layouts allow for customizing session views
- Supports PuTTY session configurations including Private Keys
- Supports SSH, RLogin, Telnet and RAW protocols
- Supports local shell via MinTTY or puttycyg
- Supports KiTTY
However, if SuperPuTTY is not working for you anymore? due to some issues! or maybe it is down temporarily, but you don’t want to wait, then here are some of the best alternatives to SuperPuTTY which you will enjoy surely.
So, don’t worry, we’ve got your back! if you want to try some other programs like SuperPuTTY then here are some of the best SuperPuTTY alternatives which you should try:
Best Alternatives To SuperPuTTY
MobaXterm is a single application that runs a ton of functions for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators, and moreover to anybody who is looking to manage the system remotely. MobaXterm tool works on Windows for free and also supports some Unix/Linux command language. The interface controls...
Bitvise SSH Client is mainly utilized to initiate connections to SSH servers and supports all versions of Windows Desktops & Servers. It is usually used interactively, so it runs only when a user runs it, however, it can also be launched unattended to run scripted...