PuTTYTray allows users to save sessions to the registry or to a file, adds cosmetic changes and extends PuTTY further using addons that makes it better than PuTTY. PuTTYTray doesn’t have a file transfer function. Here are some of the features of PuTTYTray include:
- Minimizing to the system tray
- Icons are customizable
- It appears blinks tray icon when a bell signal is received
- Configurable window transparency
- URL Hyperlinking
- Portability: PuTTY tray optionally store session configuration in files (for example: on a USB drive) like portaPuTTY instead of the registry
- Easily accesible to the ‘always on top’ setting (in the system menu)
- Android Debug Bridge (ADB) support
However, if PuTTYTray is not working for you anymore? due to some issues! or maybe it is down temporarily, but you don’t want to wait, then here are some of the best alternatives to PuTTYTray which you will enjoy surely.
So, don’t worry, we’ve got your back! if you want to try some other programs like PuTTYTray then here are some of the best PuTTYTray alternatives which you should try:
Best Alternatives To PuTTYTray
MobaXterm is a single application that runs a ton of functions for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators, and moreover to anybody who is looking to manage the system remotely. MobaXterm tool works on Windows for free and also supports some Unix/Linux command language. The interface controls...
Bitvise SSH Client is mainly utilized to initiate connections to SSH servers and supports all versions of Windows Desktops & Servers. It is usually used interactively, so it runs only when a user runs it, however, it can also be launched unattended to run scripted...