Technology has made our life much easier and now it’s possible to contact a person sitting on another corner of Earth. It’s possible only because of revolution in technology and almost every person is switching to smartphones. Texting services like WhatsApp, Messenger, Hike and mobile text messaging has made texting much easier and quicker. Even most of the messaging apps support group texting feature using which one message can be sent to a number of people. This seems to be one of the best and useful feature but it can be a headache if you’re added to a group where disturbing or unwanted messages are sent by a number of unknown people. This interrupts your work and also you’re getting some messages and conversations between the people you don’t know. The best solution for this is leaving all the texting groups which you no longer want to be a member of. Here, you’ll learn the process to remove yourself from a group text Android.
If you’re using an Android mobile phone with WhatsApp and Messenger installed, then you’re probably on few groups. The universal truth about WhatsApp groups is that not all the members of the group are known to you. Most people usually dislike being in such a group where most of the people are unknown. Hence, it’s wise to leave such groups. Also, there are many text messaging groups doesn’t work on internet and you need to take an SMS subscription to minimize the cost of each message you sent. If you want to leave such groups because those are interrupting to you ten below are the steps for that. We’ve shown the complete procedure to remove yourself from a group text Android. You should also check out some of the top Android text messaging apps in 2018 to continue the endless texting fun.
Steps To Remove Yourself From A Group Text Android Phone
We’ve shown the process to remove yourself from Android Text Messaging group, WhatsApp Chat group, and Messenger Chat group. Below are the steps explained in details with pictures.
Remove Yourself From Android Text Messaging Group
Once you’ve followed these steps, you’ll no longer receive messages from that messaging group. It’s very easy to leave such disturbing groups.
- Open your Android text messaging app and then click on the group where you’re added.
- Now, choose the Options (three dots on the top left or right on the screen).
- Now, you can select the Delete option to delete your entire conversation in the group.
- Also, you can either mute the notifications and there will be no notification from that group to you. You can later check the messages if needed. To do this, click on Options>People.
- Now, turn off the notifications option and that’s it. You’ll no longer receive interrupting notifications from that group again.
Remove Yourself From Android WhatsApp Group
Whatsapp is one of the very popular text messaging apps used by millions of people worldwide. It works on internet connection and you might be added to a group where hundreds of unwanted messages are received daily. It’s very frustrating being in such groups. So, follow the steps given down below to remove yourself from such groups.
After these steps, you’ll be out of that group and will no longer receive any message. If you again want to be the member of that group, you need to contact the admins of that group so that they can add you to the group.
- Open the group you want to exit yourself or want to stop receiving messages.
- Now, click on the top of the group to see the number of people and other group related information.
- You’ll get Exit group option.
- Tap on it, the warning message will be shown, e.g you can either mute the group and this means you’ll no longer receive messages from that group.
- Or, if you’ve decided to exit the group, tap on Exit and you’re no longer a participant of that group.
Remove Your Account From Facebook Messenger Group
Facebook messenger is becoming popular nowadays. Group chatting with a number of features makes your chatting very easy and interesting. but, if you’re bored in any group, then follow the steps given below and remove yourself from the group.
- Open the group from where you want to remove yourself.
- Tap on the Info button.
- Scroll and find your name on the group members list.
- Tap on the Options, e.g three dots.
- Choose the Leave Conversation option.
- Accept the warning and you’ll be no longer a member of that group.
We now hope that you’re able to remove yourself from Android text messaging group. The steps are really very easy and we’ve explained with pictures to make the process much easier to follow. If you’re having problems in following the process then leave a comment down below and we’ll reply you as soon as possible.