Google Chrome has one of the greatest features which allows users to save all their Chrome data in their Google account. This data includes bookmarks, history, passwords, settings etc. This means you can sync all your data in any Chrome browser by signing into your Chrome account. This means your browsing history, saved passwords etc. can e accessed by anyone who has your Chrome account. This is an amazing feature, but on another side, if your Chrome account goes into bad hands. Then all your browsing data might be at great risk. Anyone can access your browsing history, saved passwords etc. If you’ve signed in with your Chrome account in a browser. Somewhere like on Friends PC, Cyber Cafe etc. then consider signing out of Chrome. It’ll make sure that unauthorized person can’t access your private data. In this article, we’ll show you how to sign out of Chrome.
Chrome is always attacked by most of the threats and viruses like urgent Chrome update and others are used to harm users in all the ways. Also, users are using Facebook, Twitter, and other major social networks using Chrome. Most of the people save their passwords on Chrome. If you’ve also saved the password, it’s synced with your Chrome account. This may cause serious trouble if your Chrome account gets into wrong hands. So, we recommend you not to use your Chrome account on multiple devices. Use it only on your own device’s Chrome. If you’ve logged into your Chrome account using another device’s browser, sign out of Chrome once your work is done.
Below is the step by step guide to managing your Chrome accounts in Google Chrome. Read the steps below and manage, remove Chrome accounts easily.
Windows: Sign Out Of Chrome Account
Signing out means logging out your Chrome account from any device. below are the steps you’ll have to follow:
- Open Chrome and select your Chrome Account from the top right edge of the screen.
- Click on Edit Person option in next page.
- You’ll get Manage People page and click on Sign Out.
It’s done. You’ve successfully logged out from your Chrome account. You can sign back into Chromeaccount anytime again. Signing out account will remove all your account data from Chrome and new data will no longer sync with your Chrome account.
It’s very simple and easy process. But, if you directly remove any account from your Chrome browser, then follow the steps given below. Keep in mind that this will also delete all the data related to the account you’re removing. So, make sure you’ve backup of things you still need.
Removing Person In Chrome (Windows)
To remove Chrome Person below is the step by step process you need to follow.
- Open Google Chrome and click on Person option and select Manage People.
- Then select the account you want to remove.
- Click on Three dots and select Remove This Person.
- Chrome will warn you about losing all the data related to that Person.
- Click Remove This Person again and the person and all the data related to that person will be removed.
Sign Out Chrome Account In Android
The process to sign out from any Chrome account is different. Follow the steps given below:
1. Open the Chrome in Android and tap on three dots.
2. Select Settings from the Chrome Menu and select your Name.
3. Now, select Sign Out Of Chrome and your account will be removed from Chrome Browser in Android.
If you want to remove a person from the Chrome in Android then you’ll have to clear the app data. In Android, there’ll be only one user account in Chrome. If you think, you need to create a new fresh Chrome Person, follow the steps given below:
Remove Chrome Person In Android
- Open Android Settings.
- Select Apps and find Chrome.
- Clear its app data.
Now, Person will be deleted from the Chrome and all its data will also be removed.
Remove Person & Sign Out Of Chrome Account In iOS/iPad
In iPad/iOS Chrome browser, if you want to remove the person, clear the browsing data. It’s the only way using which users can Person in Chrome on iOS/iPad. But, to sign out of Chrome account follow the steps given below:
- Click on Three dots on Chrome and select Settings.
- Select your name and then tap on Sign Out Of Chrome.
It’s the simple process of signing out from Chrome account in Windows, Android, and iOS/iPad devices. If you’re still having a problem or have some questions, comment down below.